Projects & Activities
REAL difference for people in real need.
As people acquire more assets, they become more empowered to influence and contribute to the society. Thus, as a humanitarian organisation, we are taking steps to improve structures and processes individually and as foundation in improving and building structures and processes that ensure livelihoods and empowerment activities. This will specifically focus on building institutions’ capacity to represent interest of the poor and vulnerable by providing trainings to reduce and bring together different bodies and stakeholders or interests in shaping lasting development and direct other efforts towards elevating the voice of the poor.
Protecting the rights and wellbeing of EVERY child
Promoting the right and wellbeing of every child, in everything we do.
Supporting Hope programs for children in North-East Nigeria.
Reaching the most vunerable Women, Widows & children.
Our activities and support initiatives are designed, and developed to empower and foster livelihood of children and widows with keen interest in children’s developmental NEEDS.
The Foundation’s Key Activities are found but not limited to the following areas:
- Support for orphaned children, youths, and widows and the vulnerable as a result of the insurgency
- Conflict resolution and peace building
- Execution of humanitarian support plans, projects and programmes
- Promotion of livelihood support and empowerment for target groups through small and medium business development centres
- Provision of support in – productivity, new skills acquisition, community development, future trends, etc
- Family support programmes
The expected or anticipated outcomes of livelihood strategies will include – higher incomes, greater wellbeing e.g., self esteem, physical security, reduced vulnerability, greater food security and improved environmental sustainability.
empowerment & Partnerships
We are here not for income, but for outcome
We understand the importance of educational and economic empowerment.
In order to create the necessary succour to these groups, the Foundation has initiated among many projects, programmes and activities as:
Child Support & Sponsorship:
The need to meet a considerable support for child development is herculean. We seek support and sponsorship to help meet this growing and disturbing challenge through partnership and provision of the following NEEDS –
- medical care & support – drugs, first aid box, etc
- relief materials
- Hygiene and female dignify kits – soaps, razor, sanitary napkins, laundry soaps, tooth brushes, tooth paste, towels, etc;
- water filter bags
- mosquito nets
- solar lamps
- fire extinguishers
Empowering the widows will go a long way in developing and helping them in meeting the sole responsibilities of the household after the demise of their husbands. Specific actions to meet this will focus on providing the following:
- Life skill training, livelihood and empowerment
- Adult education
- Medical care and support
- Psychological support
- Identified interests in the following vocation development and empowerment trainings in manufacturing /production –
- Animal feeds
- Fashion & garmenting
- Food production/processing comprising processing of agricultural products
- Leather works: footwear, bags, etc
- Meat processing
- Quick service restaurant
- Soap and detergents
- Grocery packaging,
- Provision of kits as – cooking kits to deal with the global challenge of climate change and deforestation.
- Provision of hybrid and farm inputs to help the livelihood & empowerment of the widows
School & Foundation
The Foundation is in need of the following facilities and infrastructure –
- Seed capital for enterprises/vocation development
- Modern farm implements for agricultural development and empowerment of widows and youth in the promotion of the world-of-work
- Construction of and improvement on infrastructure – road network, drainage, sewage system, water supply, etc.
- Security for the farm/plantation settlement – security fence, gadgets, etc.
- Project farm vehicles
- Solar systems for school, farmland, entire premises, hostel, workstations, etc
- Shelter/accommodation, hostels, staff quarters
- Sporting facilities and accessories as – sport wears, cardigans, special wears, etc
- Language study laboratories in studying key international languages as – French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, to take advantage of future opportunities in further education, training, job, interpretation roles, international diplomacy, international peace advocacy movement, etc.